Using cosmetic dentistry to transform your smile
An imperfect smile can result in poor self-confidence. That is why the team at Wahlen Dentistry is excited to offer cosmetic dentistry solutions that can help improve the natural appearance of the teeth and gums for a more beautiful look. Drs. Jennifer Wahlen, and John Torghele of Perry, Utah, encourage patients to learn about solutions most appropriate for achieving their dream smiles!
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Our team describes cosmetic dentistry as a field of dental work that focuses on ensuring the smile is attractive and esthetic. These treatments can transform your smile, allowing you to enjoy a smile that meets and even exceeds your expectations!
Some of the more common esthetic dentistry procedures requested in our office include:
- Professional teeth whitening. With professional bleaching treatments, you can achieve a brighter smile in a single visit or utilize take-home whitening trays to brighten your teeth at home
- Dental veneers. We use porcelain veneers for covering imperfections such as chips and stains of teeth at the front of the smile
- Dental bonding. Using a composite resin material, our team at Wahlen Dentistry can disguise teeth imperfections, such as gaps or cracks that may be noticeable. This same material is used for tooth-colored dental fillings after tooth decay
- Dental implants. With dental implants, patients can achieve a restored smile after tooth extraction and loss with a more permanent solution than dentures or bridges
- Dental bridges. A dental bridge is a fixed restoration that uses the adjacent teeth around an area where a tooth has been lost to place a false tooth where it is needed to restore the smile
- Dental crowns. Dental crowns are porcelain caps made to fit over a tooth to offer protection and strength after significant damage has occurred to the tooth’s structure
Ready to transform your smile?
If you live in or around Perry, UT, and are ready to make a change, call our office at (435) 246-4602.
Our professionals, including Drs. Jennifer Wahlen, and John Torghele, are available to help at the office located at 2480 South Highway 89, Suite A.